You’re Spider-kind: beautiful, curious, fastidious and hungry, full of patience and caution.
Your place in the circus:
- Musician & storyteller;
- Rigger & tents, costumer & repairs;
- The historian of the circus;
- Always there, juggling tasks and tying up loose ends.
You can play a person by…
- Capturing them; or by
- Looking for the best in them;
And a situation by…
- Calling upon your sisters to spin and weave with you; or by
- Making the problem disappear.
And as a spider, you have your own special rule:
In addition to the usual jobs of a player, you have a unique and important duty all your own. It’s this: whenever you go anywhere or do anything, make suitable spidery sound effects. “I go up the stairs to the Wolf King of Winter’s throne room. Tcktcktcktck.” “I spin a long straight line of silk. Fsshshshshh.”