Any interest in an online game?

• 8 Replies
Any interest in an online game?
« on: April 11, 2015, 04:06:15 PM »
I've been craving to start a game of Monsterhearts but unable to do so, since I don't have a gaming group and since quite a lot of online gaming communities tend to have either little interest in artsy-fartsy indie games or prohibitively restrictive rules regarding 'adult content'. Would anybody be interested in playing a game of Monsterhearts, either via IRC or Hangouts or Roll20 or something? (For me, IRC would be ideal, since my computer is so lethargic that it struggles even with having two or three youtube tabs open at the same time - however, I'm still willing to be flexible about gaming mediums.)

Re: Any interest in an online game?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2015, 06:17:07 PM »
Sure! I suppose this would be like, a regularly scheduled session? I'm on Pacific US time, mostly free from Friday evenings to Sunday afternoons.

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2015, 08:11:40 PM »
I literally finally made an account on this forum just to say that I would absolutely be down for a Monsterhearts game through Hangouts and/or Roll20. I play in a Pathfinder campaign on Roll20 right now so I'm pretty familiar with the app. I've never played Monsterhearts, but I'd love to play my first game! I'm in EST timezone and would prefer to play on a weeknight (except Thursday).

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2015, 03:05:43 PM »
I'd be interested in playing a Serpentine!

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2015, 05:55:30 PM »
Excellent, we have interest!

I'm MST and am available every evening/night except Thursdays and Saturdays. Since I'm suddenly already running two games of Monsterhearts (!), this time I'd like to be a player. Maybe as a Mortal or Infernal.

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2015, 01:08:21 AM »
Hey Eonas aren't you also on GiantITP?  It's Sahaar!  :P

I'm available whenever, as well (EDT here).  I'd be interested in playing Infernal or Hollow.

Also, what would everyone think about me writing up a wiki-style "episode guide" as a sort of game journal?

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2015, 11:11:17 PM »
I think that'd be an awesome idea, Alsojames.

I'm still interested! I'm available Sundays, Monday evening and Tuesday evening (EDT). I'd probably like to play a Witch, Werewolf, or Queen.

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2015, 12:59:33 AM »
Anyone up for MCing?

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2015, 02:14:39 PM »
Anyone up for MCing?

I'm up for running a weekly game for a class of monsters.
Slight catch though, I'm hold up on the other side of the and that gives me a small window to do the thag.

Check out the time in the link below and let me know if things line up.
https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?qm=1&lid=658225,5128581,5454711,5368361&h=658225&date=2015-6-7&sln=17-24