(AP) Beyond the Abyss

• 3 Replies

NilsH

(AP) Beyond the Abyss
« on: December 07, 2010, 01:41:22 PM »
I´m preparing for third session now and working on some background material and how to make cool situations and Fires with it.

This I know.

Karlsborg is placed on a thin hole between this world and the grim feary world where everything is magical and possible and everyone is a slave. Mikael (PC) is a fae and also adopted into his family. He doesn´t know that he is a fae. He escaped from fae-world with his sister- the key-girl. Mikael was just a slave and a nobody but his sister is The One. When she awakens in our world the bridge between the two worlds opens and whoever controls her and the hole will control the new world here, with magic and endless power.

When Mikael passed through the worlds he lost his memories. His sister also did that, but she as well turned into a hungry beast, a great wolf which kills people in the woods.

Now three different forces fight to find the keygirl and contorl her and the hole. But the don´t know what happened to her.

Madeleine is the shool counseler. She is also some kind of cat-fae. Her home is school and she wants to turn school into her own magical territory. Mikael was her slave, and she knows who he was. She wants him. Madeleine controls Mikaels friend Maria who loves Mikael. Madeleine also controls the teacher Fredrik who gets magic from her to do something (what does he whant...?) Madeleine controls lust.

The Calmer is Madeleines husband. He is a magical fae who also has crossed the border into our realm. He controls death and destruction. His home is at the old castle where he collects young people. He has control over Mikaels younger brother. And for some reason he want´s Mikaels brother to collect Alma, Johans (the witch) kid sister. The Calmer gave power to Kent, the father of the Ghoul Vilgot to make ghouls and rise people from the grave. Vilgot doesn´t know that his father sold his own soul to give Vilgot life.

Bosse is a human being and a witch. he also owns real estate in town, like the club for youngsters, Backside. Bosse has contact with the parent of the Witch Johan- who are brokers- and hypnotzed them to quit their job and just work for him to buy houses where his magic says the hole will open. Bosse has got some kind of coven. He wants the keygirl as well. He knows about Johans powers since Johan put a hex on Bosses son Patte and made Patte see demons (last thing that happend last session).

Other people and stuff:

Johans (the witch) younger 12-year old sister has had a love affair with Bosses other son 16-year old Krille, who made love with her. This made Johan mad so he hit Krille in school, hospitalized him. Johans parent are mad about this cause they believe they could loose their job at Bosse real estate.

I´m thinking Alma will start lying about that they shagged, to save Krille, but she will tell Johan the truth and she will be pregnant- maybe with a magical kid?

Matilda is the beautiful girl at school. Vilgot The Ghoul is in love with her, and she has found comfort with Johan (the witch) when her boyfriend the really popular guy Lukas beat her. Last session The Ghoul Vilgot saw Lukas chag another girl. Matilda seeks comfort in a mystical tunnel- I´m thinking maybe she want to learn witchcraft?

Matildas older sister is one of the victims of the Keygirl in wolf form. This death made the mother of Matilda mad. She, Sara, works at the hospital with Kent (the father of Ghoul Vilgot). Through him she has paid the father Kent with love to make him help her raise the sister from the dead- she has stolen the body, but we still havn´t seen if they succeded.

Jenny a girl at school loves Vilgot. And Mikael the fae loves Jenny. Don´t know what to do with that...

There is a pedofile teacher as well- who only likes the ghoul Vilgot for some reason.

I´m thinking the guys who got hexed by Johan and saw him as a demon (Patte- the son of Bosse) eventually will stop being nazist and join the church to hunt beasts and demons in town?

So this is chaos to me. Don´t know what will happen next...

NilsH

Re: (AP) Beyond the Abyss
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2010, 01:55:46 PM »
These are some of the things I´m thinking of

Mikaels (the Fae) wolf sister (the keygirl) will come to him in dreams. He will also hear voices from the feary kindom telling him stuff.

Madeleine has magically made Mikaels family to stop seeing him and treating him as if he is not there- rebuilding his room to a worksspace. Shut him out.

Madeleine will start making the school into feary land with lust and love as theme. Not letting people go home.

Johans (the witch) father will talk with him about his younger sister saying they should press charges against Krille if he had sex with 12-year old Alma. Alma says they didn´t fuck- but tells the truth to Johan. Cause she is pregnant maybe...

Johans mother demands Johan to beg Krille for forgivness for hitting him, so she can keep her work with Bosse. Maybe Bosse is chaging her?

Krilles father Bosse wants Johan to "work" for him, that he tells the parents, he can make extra money and stuff- but he tells him about his own witchcraft and most of the backstory. Offering him power if he doesn something horrible- what?

Vilgots (the Ghoul) father Kent gets caught when he tries to make Saras dother (Matildas older sister) come to life. Sara flees with the corpse and the magical book. Madeleine offers to help Vilgot free his father if she helps her get Mikael go into the scools basement into her magic circle where she can bind him.

Matilda comes to the witch Johans house and secretly steals his magic recordings and notebook. Maybe she finds out that her boyfriend cheats and that Vilgot knew this and didn´t tell?

Matildas boyfriend saw that Vilgot saw him fucking and offers him a place in the sun in school.

The kid brother of the fae Michael was seen bloody last time. Maybe he kidnaps Alma for the The Calmer?

Jenny who is in love with Vilgot maybe tell him about her love. But it´s conditional love- In what way...?

What else could happen?

Could need some thinking about to do right now in the next session. Seems I have a lot of meta-stuff, but not enough Want for the NPC right now in this moment. I need buttons to push right now.

The teacher Fredrik who is controlled by Madeleine could do some hitting or other stuff?

Patte could stop being a nazi and start hunting demons for the church- but that seems like a thing for the future...

Maybe I need some STUFF for them to fight about, a magical book???

Don´t really know what the players wanna do.

Vilgot probably wanna stop his dad from making another ghoul.

NilsH

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2010, 01:57:46 PM »
What is a good way to make the fires? Should I make on fire about the Keygirl or three fires: Madeleine, Calmer and Bosse?

Should Sara and the ghoul making and Kent be a fire?

And Maybe Lukas and Matilda is a Fire?

Any advice?

/ Nils

NilsH

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2010, 02:36:52 PM »
Oh I got some thinking of my own- continueing this monolog :)

Krille is the heir of the witch Bosse- Bosse will give the new kindom of magic to his gifted son Krille. krille deliberately had sex with young Alma to knock her up, it was an order from Bosse, to make somekind of magical baby (?), an offering in a ritual or something- they chose Alma because her family is thick with magic.

So Bosse wants the baby, he knows she is pregnant, he wants to stop her from aborting it.

The Calmer wants Alma because of the baby. What should the baby be about?

Another thing could be that Patte (the other son of Bosse- who was hexed to see Johan as a demon) tries to recruit Mikael to his "army" of demonkillers? Maybe he sees Johan talk to the pedofile teacher and concludes that the teacher is something much worse than a pedofile- and decides to strike against him?