Murderous Ghosts - Outdoors and a question about the draw

• 2 Replies
Murderous Ghosts - Outdoors and a question about the draw
« on: August 25, 2012, 12:26:37 PM »
Hey forum!

Just printed out Murderous Ghosts with the aim of bringing it camping in Germany next week, as there will be two of us and making up stories together is something we like to do. I haven't played the game before. Two areas of interest:

1) the game is wired in to a factory setting. However, most of the books is pretty generic apart from the beginning and end. I figure that playing rural horror in a rural setting at night could really boost the creepiness, and I'm wondering if people think that is feasible?

2) I don't 100% understand the draw. Can you add more than one card per draw (a la pontoon/blackjack) or is it only one? Also (possibly answered by first query) If you draw a five or below on an empty hand, you bust, with no chance to layer on another card?

Thanks people.

Best
Alex

lumpley

Re: Murderous Ghosts - Outdoors and a question about the draw
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2012, 01:29:47 PM »
1. Let me know how it goes! It'll probably work just fine.

2. It's always only one card at a draw. So that's correct, if you draw 1-5 into an empty hand, it's a bust.

-Vincent

Re: Murderous Ghosts - Outdoors and a question about the draw
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2012, 01:57:03 PM »
Thanks Vincent - that makes total sense.

I will let you know what comes out of it. Not 100% I have the guts to forest-ise it, as I can imagine it getting pretty damn scary. We'll see what she thinks. I strongly suspect we'll do it :) .

Best
Alex