Kickstarter extras

• 2 Replies
Kickstarter extras
« on: August 07, 2012, 10:08:05 PM »
Will the extras that are available for the kickstarters ever be made available for those of us who missed out? I'm thinking of things like the Druid playsheet.

Re: Kickstarter extras
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2012, 10:06:39 AM »
The druid was said to be included in the final version of the book, so for the druid, you should be safe.

For the rest, I wouldn't think so (unless you can trade an limited edition AW playbook for the barbarian, I would guess).

Re: Kickstarter extras
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2012, 11:21:40 AM »
Yep, the druid should be in the book.

The epub and html files (one stretch goal) I'd imagine will be available for purchase, just like PDF.

Within The Devil's Reach is available from it's creator.

I'd imagine the online monster creator will be available to anyone.

Dark Heart of the Dreamer, World of Dungeons, Number Appearing, and Juntu's Floating Ice Hell will, I believe, remain the property of their creators; I believe at least some of those creators have plans to release their work to the public later on down the line.

The War supplement will probably be available for purchase when it's released.

The color PDF may or may not be available for purchase later on; this isn't clear to me.

Finally, I'd imagine the compendium class and monster books will forever be backer-only.

I think this covers everything; for specific items, you'd need to contact Sage and Adam and/or the creators of the content in question.

- Alex