Rules Question: Battlebabe Sex move

• 5 Replies
Rules Question: Battlebabe Sex move
« on: August 06, 2010, 04:16:12 AM »
It's an oddity, but I had 4 PCs made a four-way sex move. Thgere was a Battlebabe involved. How do you rule this case? Every sex moves is nullified? OR only the sex move of each PC with the BB, while we can consider valid the sex moves bteween the other PC?

I choose the second, to see more sex moves at work.

Re: Rules Question: Battlebabe Sex move
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2010, 06:39:08 AM »
I have no idea how you should handle this, but I love that the question arose.

Arvid

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2010, 08:34:21 AM »
Man, you guys are such powerplayers!

Bret

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2010, 10:13:49 AM »
Munchkins. :|
Tupacalypse World

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2010, 03:37:07 PM »
I'm afraid I can't answer this question without more detail. More dirty, perverted detail.

Ahem

Seriously though, what does the fiction suggest? Like, with what who was doing what to who, who got fucked and who just got screwed?

If it's really just an all four pile on and have a grand old time, maybe the Battlebabe does nullify everyone's power. What could have been totally -weird- is all of a sudden okay because the Battlebabe just doesn't care, so no one else has the emotional leverage to get all screwed up about it.

But if like, Marie is all about Drake and was hardly even paying attention to the Battlebabe (regardless of what was going on anatomically) then maybe Marie and Drake still hit each other because in the middle of an orgy they were actually having sex while everyone else was just doin' it.

Personally, if it wasn't really clear from the fiction, I'd probably ask everyone. Like "Marie, was that just some good dirty fun cause the battlebabe kept distracting you, or are you all up in Drake's brain now?"

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2010, 04:55:32 PM »
I'd say nobody hits the battlebabe.  She/he stands above the orgy's effects.  Everyone else gets all the moves done to them, though.