Within the Devil's Reach

• 20 Replies
Re: Within the Devil's Reach
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2012, 11:54:24 AM »
I've been playing in JB's Devil's Reach game for a few session now and it is a lot of fun. I definitely recommend checking it out. As a random, anonymous person on the internet, my recommendation carries a lot of weight. So, chop chop.

As soon as I can figure out how to get a bank account open down here in Colombia (South America), I'd also like to contribute to the Kickstarter. (Apparently there was some kind of "thing" down here in the 80s with people laundering money and so getting an account isn't easy. Who knew?)

« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2012, 09:33:11 AM »
Thank you for the kind words! The campaign is a lot of fun and it is keeping me on my toes!

I did some number crunching about how people are backing and shared the results.

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2012, 02:13:20 PM »
We hit 75% this morning with 14 days left! With half the time gone and none of the top two levels claimed I've gone ahead and lowered them.

You can now get the signed, print and PDF versions of all five of the Gears of the Worm God books, the signed limited edition hardback, and my help creating a custom adventure for you and your group now all for only $175 (down from $250).

You can get all of that and have your adventure published in the PDF and the hardback, and the original art of the Aspect of Kryos from Storn Cook now all for only $200 (down from $300).

Ifryt

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2012, 08:03:11 AM »
Maybe you should post on ENworld in this thread: http://www.enworld.org/forum/news/319510-gathering-kickstarters.html

« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2012, 11:49:20 AM »
I signed up for an ENWorld account but I can't post yet. Hopefully that is a temperary issue.

« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2012, 07:57:30 PM »
We broke 100% today and I started talking with Storn (our artist) about possable stretch rewards. I'll be posting something very soon! Thank you to all of you for your pledges, your support and your enthusiasm!