Gangs and healing

• 1 Replies
Gangs and healing
« on: November 28, 2011, 01:38:42 PM »
Okay, so this hardholder's gang got real messed up, to the tune of, oh, 11:00.  Some fatalities, many seriously injured, right?  And the gang's just barely hanging together- 1 more harm and they disperse, or so you'd figure.

If PCs are at 9:00 or past, they die without medical attention.  What about gangs?  If an angel helps them, is the standard +stock spent move going to fix up a gang as well as a person?  Say they're a large gang, which means at least 75 violent bastards as I recall.  If there's "many seriously injured" among that 75, is 3-stock really going to cut it?  How much would you 'charge'?

I can't even begin to figure out where to start on that one.  I'd say that 'healing' the dead gang members consists mainly of recruiting new, not-dead ones, and I'm toying with adding 1-stock or 2-stock per size category of the gang to the cost of the +stock spent move, but I just can't decide what would be reasonable.  Suggestions?

lumpley

Re: Gangs and healing
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2011, 03:59:55 PM »
My advice would be just to use the infirmary rules.

If the angel doesn't have an infirmary, use the infirmary rules anyway. Just take into consideration the fact that the angel's wicked underequipped!

-Vincent