Playbook: The Coot

• 18 Replies

Chroma

Re: Playbook: The Coot
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2011, 01:09:19 PM »
Ooh I like that! Thanks, I'll update it. :)

Cool!

And, instead of "dusty" (I mean, there are wet apocalypses, ya know!), how about "faded"?
"If you get shot enough times, your body will actually build up immunity to bullets. The real trick lies in surviving the first dozen or so..."
-- Pope Nag, RPG.net - UNKNOWN ARMIES

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2011, 07:53:49 PM »
I've updated the LOOK line to replace wrinkled and dusty with "withered" and "indistinct".

Is the file printing out ok for everyone? PDFs can be a little touchy and there were some oddities initially, but I think I got them all worked out.

The link is still the same, but you can CLICK HERE also so you don't have to go searching for it.

« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2014, 01:44:57 PM »
I recently received a request from someone wanting to translate this playbook. Tried replying to their private message but the post won't ever save for some reason, so I'm also posting here.

I'm giving anyone who wants it the right to translate this playbook as needed for non-commercial use, as long as my name remains on it for original author credit and as long as you PM me so I can get a copy of it :)

Canoy

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2014, 03:56:18 AM »
Instead of necroing my own thread, I grant the same permissions based on the same conditions as Philomorph, for the translation of The Shieldbearer.