New Custom Playbook. The Ordained

• 1 Replies
New Custom Playbook. The Ordained
« on: October 04, 2016, 06:18:10 PM »
So my girlfriend and I were driving back from a camping trip and we were talking about RPG's and she mentioned that she wanted to play some sort of preist like character once in my Sci-fi RPG but then we got to thinking that it belonged more in MOTW. It seems that while its not the most wide spread trope from monster and horror inspired stuff but it is there.

So I made this, The Ordained. Its your basic Priest who performs exorcisms archetype, but a little more generalized as a monster hunter.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6V1QEnf-U00V1VLWE5BRmVPelE/view?usp=sharing

I thought it would go quicker but I had a little trouble considering that many of the obvious priest like things are already sprinkled throughout in other classes. The Initiate and the Expert could totally be played like a priest if someone was so inclined. So I just embraced that fact and made it so that it automatically multi classes a little. Let me know if anyone plays it. This was just an exercise, and I made for my girlfriend who has cool ideas I like to implement. :)

-Kenny

Re: New Custom Playbook. The Ordained
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2020, 12:55:41 PM »
Hey there !
I'm a little late, but just so you know, I've made a french translation of your playbook.
Not sure yet how and when I will share it with the french community, but I provided the link to this thread to give you credit for your work.