A few custom playbooks

• 2 Replies
A few custom playbooks
« on: September 02, 2020, 06:33:42 PM »
Hey there, Keepers and monster hunters !
I started working a few month back on a french translation for the awesome additional playbooks I found online, and it inspired me to write a few unusual ones.
I'm not perfectly fluent in english, so there might be some typos or unclear sentences, despite my best efforts. I'm hoping you'll be kind enough to warn me, so I'll improve both the playbooks and my translation skill !

The Foreigner, an outer-space visitor living among us.
The Parasite, a monstrous being who stole a dead hunter's corpse.
The Stranded, a survivor of strange lands who just got back to civilization. coming soon
The Brat, a trained hunter in a child's body. coming soon

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ji2a38g7vbo5h5f/AADFDakQONTcfnsPBCUjAODna?dl=0

Re: A few custom playbooks
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2021, 08:58:15 AM »
These are so so rad! I'm trying to adapt the system to some sci-fi stuff and The Parasite was just what one of my players needed, thank you so much! Or should I say... merci? Either way these are very cool thanks again.

Re: A few custom playbooks
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2021, 11:24:18 AM »
Hey Mantaray, I totally missed your comment. I posted my playbooks on reddit after getting no news here, and I just remembered this thread...
Anyway, I'm glad you liked what I wrote ! If you have any feedback (feelings from the player, balance issue or just some story which came in play, I'm all ears (well, "eyes", but you get my point).

Just so you know, I added a fifth playbook (something inspired by the Dark souls series) and some small tweaks to the existing ones. It's updated in the dropbox folder.