Shonen World

• 0 Replies
Shonen World
« on: September 16, 2016, 09:20:29 AM »
My first post here, even though I played Apocalypse World for quite some time (well... more "Powered by Apocalypse" - Monster Hearts, Dungeon World, Masks recently, many many other one shots), so I'll start with - Hello!

Now, this is something I've been thinking about and working a bit here and there for some time now. My own PbA system based on shonen manga/anime. What I present here is bare minimum in the form of playbooks, explanation for some "non standard" mechanics and some of my thoughts on gamemastering this system. This is nowhere near completed and won't be for a long time, consider it "Alpha". Still, I have history of writing systems to show only to my group and then never really finish them so I decided to put it for public eye and criticism in hopes for motivation and maybe some help in ironing it out. Please disregard spelling errors, English is not my native language and Google doc autocorrect hates me for some reason. Also, thanks in advance for taking time to reading through my work, hope you'll enjoy it ;)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Qdavws765CwP6LpraDV_J0DDjUOjYZeGuoTFnYaLjNA/edit?usp=sharing