• 0 Replies
First session as MC write up and questions
« on: March 22, 2015, 10:37:19 AM »
So we have 3 PCs

Rosie the Mastro D'
Frankie Mustang  The Driver
Brace the Brainer

I may have done too much and not enough in the first session

Tum Tum is kind of the town overseer / crime boss type and right now he seems to be missing

everyone seems to owe him Rosie owes her bar to him
Frankie was going to lose his hands bur rosie convinced tum tum to keep frankie in his pocket

Brace works out of the bar doing jobs

he recently worked with frankie and an NPC named FLAGG and we dont know the details other than it was far away and for TUMTUM

everything started with DOG HEAD who is a corn farmer (the only major grain producer) coming to Frankie with a problem with his tractor

and because it felt like it was going nowhere this girl HATCHET; a lieutenant of TUM TUM who is in charge of his warehouse, shes got a jacked up foot and she blows up DOG HEADS Tractor

DOG HEAD admits to having stolen a crate of something from the warehouse but says he isnt sure where it is now and he ran over hatches foot ( im not sure if he lying about this yet)

the PCs hang out at the bar talking to other people who work for TUM TUM

LITZ rosies worst customer gets too drunk and almost never pays her tab (she is still let in because she manages to get some canned goods to rosie)

TOYOTA rosies best customer always pays the tab and somtimes even covers for litz she is a broker doing deals for TUM TUM knows lots of people but doesn't know where tumtum is or whats going on with HATCHET

ROARK is married to hatchet and used brace to help with problems hes just labor a big guy trys to be friendly with everyone almost got in a fight with Brace over a misunderstanding about HATCHET
he doesnt know whats going on with HATCHET either

GAMS wants in on rosies business, i think gams is going to be in her gang (she chose small gang for security ) and doesn't really have any cast though Brace and Frankie conduct deals from work at her place she gets a %

and then ROLFBALL has a small open air bar with stuff that might kill you i think that he probably has a supply of meat?(dont ask) he wants rosies place

DOGHEAD was hiding at Frankies garage while frankie was at the bar
BRACE brought litz back to frankies (because he mostly sleeps only an hour or two and doesnt really have a home) 
BRACE LITZ and DOGHEAD have a threesome pretty weird dog head and litz are tied up she seems sure that TUM TUM wants to know where he is

frankie comes back to his garage does not mind too much but asks Brace to come with to talk to BALLS who he found out from TOYOTA might know more

They leave DOGHEAD AND LITZ tied up

When they get to the warehouse they find KETTLE and PUTRID (possibly related to tumtum son?)
KETTLE says BALLS is probably at the armoury and they notice black smoke coming from that side of town

FRANKIE, BRACE, and PUTRID are driving to the armoury

I think i have too many NPCs that are too connected to eachtother and not enough pc-npc-pc triangles
more npc-pc-npc triangles

i made a map of relationships

so if anyone has any thoughts or questions let me know thanks!