Driver and motorcycle

• 6 Replies
Driver and motorcycle
« on: January 13, 2011, 06:59:23 PM »
Good apocalypse to all, guys.

I'm sorry if this question has already been raised, but I'm not entirely familiar with this board and the search didn't found anything.

My doubt is this: can I be a Driver with a shiny, cool, noisy motorcicle instead of a boooooring car?
Yes, I know I can choose a motorcycle instead of a car with the collector move, but can I START with it, without even bother me with a fucking four wheels?

I'm aware that this is probably a silly question, but I'm a bit shy fooling around with written rules and I don't want to destabilize some kind of game balance...

Thank you.
Ciao, I'm Ezio, from Italy.
I'm sorry for my bad english... I'll keep studying ;-)

Chris

Re: Driver and motorcycle
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2011, 07:09:09 PM »
Hell's yes, you can have a motorcycle!
A player of mine playing a gunlugger - "So now that I took infinite knives, I'm setting up a knife store." Me - "....what?" Him - "Yeah, I figure with no overhead, I'm gonna make a pretty nice profit." Me - "......"

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2011, 12:06:41 AM »
I'm just starting a game where my driver has an Osprey aircraft... would think a motorcycle would be ok.

Just wonder how you try to seduce someone while riding the bike?

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2011, 06:50:31 AM »
Just wonder how you try to seduce someone while riding the bike?

You are kidding, aren't you? ;-)

The way my immagination works I can hint and promise sex much better on a bike than on a car. The motorcycle screams "sexy!" to me ;-)
Obviuously to use the Special I should dismount, but I can afford this...

By the way... the entire concept of the Driver screams "Sexy! On motorcycle!" to me. I cannot bring myself to imagine a Driver without a speeding, agile, slender bike to mount. Thinking of a car removes all the charm from the charachter.
And... yes, I'm conscous of the sexual overtones of this topic XD

Thank you all for your answers, anyway ^^
Ciao, I'm Ezio, from Italy.
I'm sorry for my bad english... I'll keep studying ;-)

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2011, 03:34:04 PM »
I suppose the advantage of driving a car is that you *can* easily activate your Special move without "dismounting"...

Chris

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2011, 08:45:33 PM »
ha. But yeah, you can seduce them while astride the bike. You hit a 10. They agree. You meet them four hours later.  Not on the bike.

Seducing has to happen in the vehicle, not the act. :)
A player of mine playing a gunlugger - "So now that I took infinite knives, I'm setting up a knife store." Me - "....what?" Him - "Yeah, I figure with no overhead, I'm gonna make a pretty nice profit." Me - "......"

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2011, 02:14:38 AM »
Ok bike... sexy.  Got it.  Will remember that.  But yeah I was thinking the equivalent of the driver making out in the back seat..  Visual joke + forum posting, not good.