Questions after playing

• 2 Replies
Questions after playing
« on: September 11, 2014, 11:11:59 PM »
To be straightforward, I've played a lot of Dungeon World and a bit of Monsterhearts, but only read Apocalypse World.

Are NPC-PC-NPC triangles a thing in the game by default?  From the principles, I wasn't sure if I was supposed to be putting tension between the players or not.  I did, and it was fun and interesting, but I'm unsure how that works.

The group has an angry god and a stronghold in between two warring parties, and I'm at a bit of a loss for what to prep.  Seems like notables in general and that's it, and wait until the monster is more of their own making as things are headed that way, but, yes.  I think that's actually the right answer for what to prep, but I'm really unsure.

Games I run tend to run towards the silly, and this game helped pushed towards not-silly simply as a matter of course.  So that's cool. 

Also, it's fun. 

Re: Questions after playing
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2014, 01:46:26 AM »
Bump.  Kinda surprised I didn't hear back anything in a week!  Been waiting to prep, will probably play again tomorrow.

Any advice?

lumpley

Re: Questions after playing
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2014, 05:15:45 AM »
Oh, it looked to me like you answered your own questions well! Let us know what you do and how it goes.

-Vincent