Kickstarter is Live!

• 11 Replies
Kickstarter is Live!
« on: September 03, 2014, 12:39:34 PM »
Hi all!

The Sprawl's Kickstarter went live this morning. Thanks for all your help getting the game to this point!

Re: Kickstarter is Live!
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2014, 02:44:39 PM »
You will be funded shortly. Thank you for this amazing project and making it this far!

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2014, 12:02:54 AM »
What an amazing response! I'm excited that so many people are excited about the game and about cyberpunk in general!

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2014, 07:55:05 AM »
Backed!

Please don't give us stretch goals that end up either inadvertently killing the project or delaying it by a year or more. Not that you were going to do that, but I'm just saying...

Been following this in this forum for a while, and I'm happy to see it's going to print!

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2014, 07:50:03 PM »
Any chance of a change log for what's different between v0.2 and v0.3, aside from the moves and playbooks?

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2014, 02:01:38 AM »
TALlama: I don't have a system for tracking that and because I've made a lot of incremental changes it's difficult to track mentally, but I'll try to find time to skim the Beta version over the weekend and see what I notice.

Overall, I would say that most of the changes have involved tightening the basic and playbook moves, giving advice on how to use moves, and giving advice on how to MC the game.

AlHazred: I am aware of that trap and I'm determined not to fall into it! Having everything digital should help. I also plan to keep stretch goals out of the main book so that I can get the main book done and in your hands and harddrives then deal with additional material.

Kuzco

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2014, 07:14:14 PM »
At last we get to see your face and hear your voice! Nice vid. And a fellow historian! Extra points.
I've already notified my players, both IRL and on my PbP forums (had help there). I'll back you up ASAP. Congratulations on this big step!

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2014, 12:42:37 AM »
Thanks Kuzco!

I hope no one has had trouble with my accent so far. The only complaint I've received is that I didn't say "deck" at all... that one's a Kiwi specialty...

Kuzco

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2014, 03:06:33 PM »
Backed. We're all the way behind you.

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2014, 10:20:13 AM »
Thanks Kuzco!

By the way, if anyone wants to hear more of my voice: http://www.idleredhands.com/?p=2644

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2014, 11:33:23 AM »
Congratulations Hamish ! It is a great day !

And if you want to add a french translation to the stretch goals, please let me know. ;-)

Kuzco

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2014, 12:42:12 PM »
Congratulations on the culmination of the Kickstarter, Hamish! And what a load of flash you got!