My first map

• 2 Replies
My first map
« on: March 17, 2014, 08:13:29 AM »
After a couple sessions, this is what our map looks like. Let me know if you can't read my scratch.

This is from just one character and her holdings and followers and such. I followed the instructions on the sheet, but took the liberty to add as many details as I want. I use the map to note down fronts I am loosely planning as I announce future badness (without the rules yet).

noofy

Re: My first map
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2014, 10:28:39 PM »
Great Looking map!
I bet the Dragons lurk near Neverskye?

Re: My first map
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2014, 09:59:52 AM »
Oh, yeah.

I placed a front with some bandits at the volcano Neverskye. They had killed some of the dragon-herald's followers, taken a horn of waking, and left the most loyal follower half dead. A front.

So the dragon-herald charged up there, had a glorious battle, converted the surviving bandits (followers of the old blood), and took the horn back. I vaguely had the idea that the dragon she could wake would actually be out at sea on an island (where I drew the skull), but she had earned enough experience to pick a move and she chose to wake the dragon right then. So she climbed to the top of the volcano and blew the horn. And the dragon awoke from within the lava.

Worked out great.