Our Apocalypse World (play diary)

• 0 Replies
Our Apocalypse World (play diary)
« on: March 01, 2014, 03:24:05 PM »
So, my friends and I have never played a tabletop RPG, but I was enjoying ItmeJP's youtube playthroughs and another friend was interested in maybe playing D&D sometime, maybe?  Huh, just maybe?

So I suggested it'd be easier to get more people to join if we were playing a more open, narrative game.  Then RollPlay R&D happened and I caught wind of Apocalypse World.

Now there are 3 PCs playing and I'm MC'ing.  Well, we haven't exactly started yet; one discussion in the pub (as will be evident) about how the Apocalypse happened and one night doing character creation with 2 of the guys (the 3rd got sick that day).  Just to keep everything fresh in everyone's mind (especially mine), I decided to make a google document that has everything we've got so far and I'll update it as the sessions progress, just in case anyone's interested.

Be warned, it contains;

swearing,
bad photoshop skills,
fun stupidity regarding mutant farm animals (now extinct?)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1I2eKMEhxyWlMJxmvCsRDeAA2owu8jxG2FaUQ3vgQo70/edit#heading=h.m14lpu82hvb4

Any feedback will be appreciated if you feel compelled to say anything and thanks for everyone making this game, making it cool and keeping it alive.