Weird Angel

• 4 Replies
Weird Angel
« on: January 17, 2014, 02:46:09 AM »
So, I started a new character, an Angel with Healing Touch and Touched by Death. Trying to figure out what my best next move is: better to go for Visions of Death (Battlebabe) or In-Brain Puppet Strings (Brainer). They are both good moves with the increased Weird from Healing and Death, but I'm not sure how useful Visions of Death actually is. Also, does healing someone, specifically operating or performing medical treatment on them when they are significantly hurt (9 o'clock or onward) count as a form of intimacy? I would think that it does, but just want to check. If it does, then anyone on my Angel's operating table could wake up with an extra set of command in their head.

Also, does it sound reasonable that an Angel could use their Infirmary as a base for Reality's Fraying Edge? It seems reasonable enough.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 09:08:25 AM by Zarohk »

Munin

Re: Weird Angel
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2014, 10:36:55 AM »
I don't think there's anything more intimate than being elbow deep in someone's chest wielding a scalpel.  And the idea of the Angel taking in-brain puppet strings is absolutely awesome.

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2014, 01:17:52 PM »
Badass. The skinner's "lost" is a great weird move to have in your back pocket as well.

Tsenn

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2014, 04:25:16 PM »
Also, does it sound reasonable that an Angel could use their Infirmary as a base for Reality's Fraying Edge? It seems reasonable enough.
Which component or arrangement of components in your infirmary lends itself to use as a psychic antenna or is otherwise receptive to the psychic maelstrom, and what do you do with it to access augury?  Do you study cell samples under your funky microscope until your eyes swim and you see something weird?  Do you mix up your own custom cocktails and take a drug trip for insight?

Munin

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2014, 05:28:00 PM »
Or does your EKG meter occasionally turn itself on and start barfing out Morse code from gods only know where?  Or maybe you read EKG charts like other people read tea leaves, sensing the world through the vagaries of your patients' collective heart beats.  That'd be kinda badass.