Highlighted Stats?

• 7 Replies
Highlighted Stats?
« on: August 03, 2013, 06:27:51 PM »
So you re-highlight stats every session or season? ive always seen it done per session but our ST is insisting its done per season?

Any help would  be wonderful

noclue

Re: Highlighted Stats?
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2013, 06:45:27 PM »
Per session. It's on page 14.
James R.

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which can not fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance-that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
     --HERBERT SPENCER

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2013, 09:58:38 PM »
weird my page 14 is different it doesn't say per session, but good to know, i doubt this will sway his decision at this point but it is good to know!....hmmm

noclue

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2013, 03:53:13 PM »
Well, I was using the PDF but I just checked the book as well, and it's still page 14. The paragraph right above the title, WHAT YOU START WITH. "At the start of subsequent sessions, choose highlighted stats again."
James R.

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which can not fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance-that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
     --HERBERT SPENCER

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2013, 07:11:38 PM »
weird.... mine doesn't have that... Did the PDF get updated perhaps? I just bought it recently.. Mine ends with the italicized text with the example of Robin's highlighted stats

Also, thank you for your assistance. It has been greatly appreciated!

noclue

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2013, 12:45:38 AM »
Weird. Maybe Joe knows what's going on.

Anyway, happy to help.
James R.

--HERBERT SPENCER

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2013, 02:54:48 PM »
My PDF doesn't have that information either, I looked. But reputable sources tell me that it is indeed per session and not per season.

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2013, 11:34:18 PM »
well it is great to know i am not in fact crazy lol, I do wonder why the pdf changed though.

Logan