2th session

• 3 Replies

NilsH

2th session
« on: November 29, 2010, 01:28:30 PM »
We played again yesterday and somehow I feel like I messed it up some- it was fun but I have a feeling it could have been awesome- with a lot of potentially really Burning situations.

Introduction
A joggers is out running in the tracks in the forest outside Kristiansborg. Something is watching him and attacks- he doesn´t come home that night.

Johan goes home to his family. His mom and dad sits in the kitchen waiting for him to have a serious discussion.They have just been terminated from the firm and started their own. Their biggest customer is the real estate guy Bosse who runs the club Backside (a 20-year place where Krille can bring in young girls and guys) - he is also the father of Krille and Patte.

The parents have not found out what Johan did to Krille-but his younger sister Alma tells and Johans parents are furious. Their economy depend on Bosses money and they order Johan to make friends with Krille. The mother of Johan slaps him twice in the face and tells him to look after his sister and be an adult. Johan tries to tell them Krille had sex with Alma, but the say it´s not true.

Alma comes in to Johan's room and cries and says she loves Krille. We also get to know that John has his magic stuff hidden in his room.

Vilgot is on his way home when the Abyss hits him with a hallucination. He is in his grave in the darkness and rise up into an operating room where doctors cut into a person who hasn´t gotten anasthesia -nurses are holding the person. The doctor is blind and cuts slowly and feels the upper body with his other hand. The blade rests on the throat of the person.

Vilgot see that it is himself who is on the bench. The knife cut his throat and a roar of love for Matilda is shouted out.

Vilgot come home to his house where Jimi Henrix is played at high volume. He goes in and sees that daddy Kent has cooked a stew that he has not done since the older sister and Vilgots mam and mom Vilgot died in the car accident.

On the table in the kitchen lies a strange magic book of human skin. It reeks of hashish in the house. Vilgot enters the parents' old bedroom and finds Kent and Sara making out. Vilgot squeezes out of his father (Manipulate) that kent will help bring Sara's dead daughter back to life.

Vilgot shows his tattered chest for Sara and says she is making a mistake- he´s a monster, Sara says that Vilgot was a mistake-but now they will succeed. Vilgot and dad are arguing about whether Vilgot is a monster who should die.

Michael comes home to an idyll in his house, where his older sister Linda is cooking for the whole family. Mikael soon realizes that they are too happy. Madeleine has been visiting and Michael sees the enchanted membrane of their eyes. The mother and father are talking about that they thanks to Madeline realized that Michael is adopted and does not belong in the family, he must have his freedom and evolve, not be trapped. They have promised that he the next day will go with Madeleine for a course in her cabin in the woods. Michael gets angry and storms into his room where his parents has packed a bag. The family contantly talks about that Michael belongs to Beyond the Abyss. He will visit Madeleine Beyond The Abyss.

Vilgot knocks on Mikaels bedroom window and tells him about the pre-party they are having at Mikaels place. Vilgot passes over beer. Vilgot says he has to do something (his hunger fopr meat is all consuming). Michael tries to get him to promise that he will be back in 20 minutes. Manipulate. Fail. Vilgot leaves. Someone knocks on the door. (Michael lives in a room which has been part of the garage, and there is a self-entering). The door opens and Michael's younger brother Stefan comes in (he used to play with John's sister, Alma). Stephen's shirt is covered in blood. As Michael tries to stop him to make him explain Stefan gets mad and bites Mikael really hard in the chest. Stefan pushes past and disappear into his room.

Vilgot is out in the woods with his revolver in one a plastic bag. He is looking for meat and stumbles and and falls on his face. Just next to the tracks in the forest. He looses the bag with his gun. Then he gets up his lamp to the bike, it appears that he stumbled upon a human corpse of a jogger, some have taken large bites from the body. Vilgot sinks to his knees and he eats as well. A monster, a wolf circling Vilgot and begins to howl.

Johan runs past his parents and goes to Michael's pre-party. There he meets Jenny and Mariawho is condemning him for what he did to Krille.

Vilgot is attacked by the beast , he gets hold of his revolver and shoots out into the darkness. Then he lits his lamp, the body is dragged away. Vilgot make his way back. In the parking lot where the tracks starts Patricia takes her bike and bikes home.

Vilgot will the pre-party. Jenny flirts.

Party at the youth center. Bosse from school, who works in the dining room, is there and watches. Matilda uses her string on Vilgot for him to check out Luke, Luke has been spending a lot of time with another girl. Before that Vilgot interrupts Luke and Matilda as they are fighting and Luke seems to hurt her arm. Luke is a gordeous older guy who knows karate.

Vilgot finds Luke behind a shed out where he fucks another girl. Vilgot tryes to get the Matilda to take a look herself but he doesn´t tell her why and she stays with her friends.

Michael talks to Jenny, who earlier promised him to remain sober. Now she drinks a lot. She makes him promise to go and ask if Vilgot likes her. She promises that they then will be best friends. Michael asks Vilgot who says he kinda likes Jenny.

All absconds from Johan. John's sister, Alma is there and flirts with Michael. John gets a little angry.

Patte arrives with three older Nazis, they ask John to come out. He goes with them. Michael and Vilgot follow. Patte punches Johan so that he falls down in front of them. Johan speaks in tongues and put a spell on Patte, and then becomes His Darkest self and Pattes sees demons and flees into the woods.

One of the other Nazis show Johan a switchblade. Vilgot sees it, and pulls out his revolver. He throws a bulelt at one of the nazis to scare him butt misses his Manipulate. The nazi doesn´t see him but Bosse sees the gun and screams at him to put it down.

Johan gets a knife in the stomach and collapses. In His Darkest Self he has black eyes and a deep voice. He curses the other three Nazis so they also seee him as a demon, and they flee out in the woods.

Vilgot runs with his gun.

That wa it. Pretty fun, but not as the first session. More rules this time and it seems to work nicely.

What should I do with this?

Don´t know what has happened to Mikaels younger brother Stefan?
Don´t know what will happen with Johan and the crazy nazis who see him as a demon
Don´t really know what to do with the girls, Jenny and Maria

Do u get any ides- please tell me! :)

Need inspiration for the next session on thursday and will work late all nights untill then.

Thanks for reading!!

/ Nils

NilsH

Re: 2th session
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2010, 02:22:19 PM »
Forgot one important thing- On the pre-party Maria told the other that she has been to special talks with the counsellor Madeleine in the woods and that it was creepy, but Maria got a necklace that she still wears, its really thight around her neck with black and red stones.

This I´m suspecting:

Madeleine is a faeriy queen who wants to control the world
Her opponent rules at the castle in town, he has the power to make Ghouls, he has made Vilgot- he owns Kents soul. He hates Madeleine
The monster/ wolf in the woods is Mikaels feary sister- some kinda Jesus-character in faery land, able to wreck it all for Madeleine. Madeleine and her opponent, the king both want to kill the beast- the beast is charmed to believe she is a beast, hungry for human blood. I think she soon will kill someone importent- who?

Some feary has given the power to Johan? Who and why?

Probably Johans sister will seek comfort with Johan, I really want to see them being friends and enemies to the world... How? Why?

/ Nils

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2010, 03:44:21 PM »
Some feary has given the power to Johan? Who and why?

Probably Johans sister will seek comfort with Johan, I really want to see them being friends and enemies to the world... How? Why?

Have you ever seen the movie Disco Pigs? It's a Scottish indie movie, if I recall.

It's about two almost-sibling, almost-lover teens who lose themselves in their own reclusive fantasies. It's about what happens when she tries to pull away, and he gets violent.

Disco Pigs would give you amazingly spot-on ideas for how to handle Johan & Sister, as well as just being generally good fodder for Monsterhearts.

...I'll reply to the rest of this stuff soon. I just wanted to toss that movie at you before I forgot to.

NilsH

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2010, 12:15:27 PM »
Havn´t heard of it, but I´m gonna check it out, thanks!

I´m gonna give som more feedback on rules and stuff this weekend, when I have more time. Is there anything you in particular that you want us to trie out in game?

/ Nils