Skies Over Danbury Adventures

• 9 Replies
Skies Over Danbury Adventures
« on: November 20, 2012, 11:58:46 AM »
Yesterday I launched the kickstarter for my third Dungeon World adventure book Skies Over Danbury. This is the second in the Gears of the Worm God series and follows the events of Within the Devil's Reach though, like that book, the adventures can be played all by themselves. As I write this we already have half the backers that WDR had which is amazing to me! I hope you will check it out.

Re: Skies Over Danbury Adventures
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2012, 04:30:50 PM »
There was another one besides Beyond the Devil's Reach? I didn't see that on your website; it is still available?

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2012, 04:44:22 PM »
Just click the Skies Over Danbury link and it will take you strait to the Kickstarter page.

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2012, 04:54:37 PM »
No, I have that one, and I'm backing Skies; what's the third book?

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2012, 05:00:42 PM »

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2012, 06:28:31 AM »
Just upped my pledge to get both physical books - WtDR made my printer cry.

Any chance of a print / tablet -friendly version of the pdf ?

Brad

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2012, 06:49:40 AM »
I thought the version I uploaded had the ability to turn off certain features for printing (I will admit that I have no idea how to make that work but Ruben said that was how it should work). I may have uploaded the wrong one though. I'll find the right file and make sure it gets included as part of the PDF for those who bought on RPGNow. If you bought it on Magcloud then you are out of luck. To be able to print with them we had to upload the un-friendly version.

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2012, 07:40:14 AM »
It was Magcloud I used, no matter since I upped my pledge to get the proper physical books

Brad

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2012, 08:49:48 AM »
That is about my only complaint with Magcloud. Their service is quick and their products are top notch (I ordered about 50 books myself for backers and all of them looked great and I've recieved no complaints from the 25ish people who have gotten them after).

The Kickstarter is moving a bit slow but we are almost half way there and not half way done. That said, any support for the project in any quarter is much appreciated. Talking about it on blogs, twitter, G+, forums, or even facebook will help out.

« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2012, 05:48:02 AM »
Just a heads up, the Kickstartre now has a pledge that offers a physical copy of both the adventure and the Dungeon World book.

:)
I started a blog to share my pain: gmstruggles.wordpress.com

All my posts (unless stated otherwise) are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. To view a copy of this license visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0