finished hacks?

• 6 Replies

NilsH

finished hacks?
« on: November 06, 2010, 05:41:52 PM »
I´m really interested in playing AW with another setting, we have done the apocalypse three times now, so we need a bit of a change...

Does anyone know if there are any finished hacks- or more or less finished so I can just take them and play? - and hopefully give some feedback...

/ Nils

Re: finished hacks?
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2010, 06:34:08 PM »
I think Joe's Monsterhearts is damn near playable, he's planning on putting out the last bit of required playtest info soon.

And "Rogue Trader Apocalypse" has apparently been a play in progress kind of thing.

Also, I think that Sagas of the Icelanders is playable.

Oh, and of course, Dungeon World has been playable for awhile.

Hopefully one of those sounds interesting :)

NilsH

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2010, 07:07:26 PM »
Great news!!

My group seems to be mostly interested in monsterhearts, but I´m gonna check the other ones out too

Thanx!

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2010, 09:26:09 AM »
Sagas of the Icelanders especially looks playable to me. The blank spots are very small.

lumpley

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2010, 12:39:00 PM »
Nils, be sure to check in with the author(s). You'll be playtesting for them, and there might be something in particular they'd like you to try, or avoid, or give them feedback on.

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2010, 04:58:42 PM »
My and Paul Riddle's war-movie hack, THE REGIMENT, is very close to a playable draft. We played it last Friday, in fact. I'll post a link when the PDF is ready.

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2010, 12:07:49 AM »
My group seems to be mostly interested in monsterhearts, but I´m gonna check the other ones out too

Awesome, Nils. The playtest doc is out now, if you haven't yet seen it. Hit up the Monsterhearts forum if you want it.