Any chance of those updated mini-books?

• 8 Replies
Any chance of those updated mini-books?
« on: October 04, 2010, 10:35:24 AM »
I'm starting a new game on Wednesday and I'd really like to have some updated mini-books I could use.  Mr Harper's landscape sheets are nice, but lack important information (like Angel kits and some other gear stuff) and there's no such thing as Legal size paper over here in the UK.

If not, we can make do with the old versions which I still have.

lumpley

Re: Any chance of those updated mini-books?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2010, 10:46:34 AM »
Not by Wednesday! But thanks for mentioning it. I'll prioritize them.

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2010, 11:09:28 AM »
Jolly good show old bean!

We can transfer once they're up.  People always take two goes to cut and fold them right anyway...
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 11:15:16 AM by Rich Stokes »

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2010, 04:06:32 PM »
I hope we see the updated player's refbook sometime soon as well!

When this game comes up on other forums and I try to tell people about it, I keep wishing that I could point people at the player's refbook since it explains so many things better than I can.

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2010, 04:06:52 PM »
plus, ya know, for my own game.  :)

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2010, 05:27:17 PM »
I'm starting a new game on Wednesday and I'd really like to have some updated mini-books I could use.  Mr Harper's landscape sheets are nice, but lack important information (like Angel kits and some other gear stuff) and there's no such thing as Legal size paper over here in the UK.

If not, we can make do with the old versions which I still have.

FYI, you can scale the legal-sized trifolds down to letter size when printing in Adobe Reader, and they work just fine. So, maybe that would work scaling to A4?
Seth Ben-Ezra
Great Wolf

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2010, 03:38:07 PM »
FYI, you can scale the legal-sized trifolds down to letter size when printing in Adobe Reader, and they work just fine. So, maybe that would work scaling to A4?

It does, but it gets printed at like 81%, so the text is awfully small. It definitely works, but It's got me looking for legal sized paper here in Sweden, so far with no success.

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2010, 09:50:37 PM »
It does, but it gets printed at like 81%, so the text is awfully small. It definitely works, but It's got me looking for legal sized paper here in Sweden, so far with no success.
We don't have legal size paper in Australia either. I trimmed A3 sheets to legal dimensions and successfully got my printer to do the rest.

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2010, 10:46:26 AM »
Being in an online game at the moment, an updated player's refbook would be pretty nice, as well.