Published Hacks

• 5 Replies
Published Hacks
« on: August 17, 2012, 06:08:58 AM »
What hacks have been taken all the way to being commercially published in a physical form, or are going to be soon?

I have Monsterhearts, and I backed Dungeon World.  I found out about Monster of the Week too late to back it, sadly, and that's what spurred me to post this.

Are there others out there that I ought to know about?

Re: Published Hacks
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2012, 01:32:18 AM »
I think that's it so far, but I'm subscribing to this thread in case I miss any!

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2012, 01:53:55 AM »
Murderous Ghosts (by Vincent) is also an AW hack that's been published, physically and commercially. But other than that, you got them all.

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2012, 12:41:17 PM »
Monster of the Week is now available for purchase, by the way, fnord.

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2012, 09:39:06 AM »
tremulus, the Cthulhu hack from Reality Blurs has hit kickstarter.

Brad

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2012, 04:44:00 AM »
Yeah, I knew Monster of the Week was available for purchase.  :)  I think I ordered it the day I made that post.  But still!  I'm a sucker for the things like "limited edition playbooks" that tend to be back rewards, plus I think the AW engine is phenomenal, so I want to support them.  And yeah, I'm backing tremulous too... but I found out about that via someone's post on facebook.

I guess maybe I just need to watch this forum more closely... I want some kind of magic in-brain notification to bleep at me whenever someone is about to publish a new AW hack.