1st Session Worksheet to a Front - How?

• 16 Replies

lumpley

Re: 1st Session Worksheet to a Front - How?
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2010, 10:01:23 AM »
There's no special procedure for making your first session worksheet into fronts. The procedure is: make fronts, following the rules for making fronts. Refer to your fist session worksheet for inspiration as you like.

"Corruption" is now called "decay." That's just a plain error in the book!

Front Creation Disconnect
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2010, 10:30:32 AM »
There's no special procedure for making your first session worksheet into fronts. The procedure is: make fronts, following the rules for making fronts. Refer to your fist session worksheet for inspiration as you like.
Alright... It is a shame to me that the sample 1st Session Worksheet wasn't used to create the sample Front and Threats in the book. That's where I see the disconnect. It makes me yearn for the Dogs in the Vineyard Town Creation rules and its sample towns.

I cannot be the only one that would be helped by an official sample Front created from the sample 1st Session Worksheet in the book?

"Corruption" is now called "decay." That's just a plain error in the book!
Okay, so that clears up that "Expresses = Fundemental Scarcity." That's good to know, and wasn't explained in the book. Tough place for a mistake. Perhaps in a future printing you could also move the Fundamental Scarcities text from page 137 to page 130 (and then refer page 137 back to page 130) which first talks about scarcities, but without explaining the concept at all.

Thanks for the help.