Every Hocus needs his Holy Book

• 19 Replies

Bret

Re: Every Hocus needs his Holy Book
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2010, 02:51:45 PM »
Is this something you could do for other people? I'd be willing to trade barter for it.
Tupacalypse World

rohoe

« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2010, 10:37:32 PM »
Thanks for all he kind words

As for the embossing and for most of what I do is self taught and learned through trial and error.Embossing is a fairly new things for me so I don't now any great vids for it. All I can tell you is make sure you work with undied vegetable tanned leather for both embossing and dying and keep the leather damp while working.

Bret if you are  interested in barter check back a few post and you can find my email. I don't do many commissions but email me and we can talk.

rohoe

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2011, 07:01:32 PM »
Well my Savvy head would not be out done by a Hocus so he made his own conduit to the psychic maelstrom

If interested You can see more picture here
http://www.flickr.com/photos/46326225@N00/sets/72157625824186289/

« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2011, 06:15:46 AM »
Magnificent!  Are you Italian?  I saw a similar treatment of Dogs in the Vineyard when I was in Lucca...

That was the deluxe edition from Narrattiva ^^

This is its My Life With Master equivalent

Of the latter exist also a giant edition, identical to the "standard" deluxe and perfectly functional but... 2 meters high!

And, by the way, this is the italian edition of Montsegur 1244:

Rohoe's creation are still superior: they've got that hand-mande, unique flavour that is absolutely wonderful.
I don't think that the Savyhead version is very pratical, but... it's so cool it isn't a real problem, right? ;-)

« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 05:40:53 PM by Aetius »
Ciao, I'm Ezio, from Italy.
I'm sorry for my bad english... I'll keep studying ;-)

rohoe

« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2011, 05:39:46 PM »
These are nice I like top one a lot .

You are right the book is a little impractical but not to bad. I tried to keep it as flat as possible.