Dungeon World: Fan Class Compendium

• 0 Replies
Dungeon World: Fan Class Compendium
« on: August 09, 2012, 10:17:28 AM »
Hello, Dungeon World fans!
I would like to start an experiment for two key purposes:

• Expand the possibilities for Dungeon World players
  • Test-drive Villages

Over on Story-Games (http://www.story-games.com/forums/discussion/17001/villages-cc-social-bartering-experiment-join-in), we've been discussing the Villages.cc system. It's a sort-of digital currency, where you pay other people in hours of work done (and receive payment in same).

They're trying to use it for game design and related tasks (see the link for more info), but I'd like to pitch in and get it revving. So, my contribution to the experiment.

I'd like to create a fan class compendium for Dungeon World! I'll be accepting entries, and each entry gains an hour from me. An entry must be original (created for this compilation) and can be either a full class or a compendium class.

I'll edit, compile, and index the submissions and release it as a PDF. If someone would like to do layout or art for this, I'd imagine I or another participant could also acknowledge them with hours.

If you're not on Villages.cc and aren't interested in joining, you can still contribute! I'll accept submissions from anyone.

Submissions remain the property of their creators, of course. I don't have plans to do any print run of this, but may do so if there's enough interest (most likely, I'll put it on Lulu at cost). I don't intend to make any profit off of this, only get some circulation in Villages for game people and also create some cool stuff for DW.

Email submissions to aedsoftware at the gmail. If you're on Villages, let me know your username.

Thanks for reading!
- Alex