Within Your Reach!

• 10 Replies
Within Your Reach!
« on: August 01, 2012, 11:51:11 AM »
Within the Devil's Reach is on it's way to backers and as soon as I get reports that books have begun to arrive I'll be putting up a link to where everyone can pick it up. I can't wait to hear about the adventures folks have with it. I've run all of the adventures three times and had a blast with it. Each time has been so different and awesome in it's own way. This is as good a spot as any to post your thoughts about the adventures.

I'm also looking for a group to run some of the adventures from future books with. If your interested in playtesting them please let me know.

Re: Within Your Reach!
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2012, 12:03:46 PM »
Congrats!  I can't wait to hold it in my hot little hands and give it a good read!

noofy

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2012, 01:15:02 AM »
Yeah, well done Josh! Its so awesome :)
I can't wait to get the hard copy, it'll look so good next to the Dungeon world book on the shelf :)
I hope to give the adventure a whirl with some Canadian gamers (I'm in Alberta on Holidays) this week. Such a great layout and graphic design too. Love it!

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2012, 05:55:00 AM »
What about the pdf for the Dungeon World backers at hardcover level?

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2012, 08:23:54 AM »
I sent Adam and Sage an email about that this morning. This is totally me slacking while I stressed about getting the books shipped.

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2012, 07:07:26 AM »
Josh I've got a regular group that be willing to play test. I'm just about to run them through Devils Reach, so would be good to follow on after that.

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2012, 10:19:17 AM »
Within the Devil's Reach is now available!

@Murgh - PM me with your email address and I'll send over the rough document.

« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2012, 01:47:53 PM »
Picked this up to get some ideas on how to setup DW adventures and fronts. I'm still wrapping my head around how DW does things a bit and I've been trying to fine tune my "prep for the table" methodology.

I haven't read Reach yet but I have to say that the design and layout is fantastic. Nice use of artwork, well placed, everything seems really easy to read. It's visually beautiful.

I also love the monster descriptions. The wolves "Drag you screaming into the cave" is just fantastic.

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2012, 02:45:31 AM »
Any word on the pdf for backers yet? Really looking forward to checking this one out.

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2012, 05:52:20 AM »
@Kordeth WDR backers have already been emailed with their PDF and I believe that Sage and Adam will be releasing the PDF for $65+ backers around the time they drop the release candidate. If you were a WDR backer and you haven't recieved the PDF yet please send me a PM on Kickstarter with your email address and I send it out to you.

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2012, 01:56:13 PM »
Ahh, okay, gotcha. Yeah, I was a hardcover level DW backer, but missed the Kickstarter for WDR. Just worried there was a missing e-mail out there somewhere. Thanks!