Dungeon World AP and discussion on Virtual Play Podcast

• 3 Replies

noclue

Dungeon World AP and discussion on Virtual Play Podcast
« on: July 31, 2012, 12:31:16 AM »
I havent had a chance to listen yet, but Virtual play is awesome. Bill and Mel White always do a great job discussing what happens when games meet players.

Nuff said.

http://virtualplay.podbus.com/?p=139
James R.

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which can not fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance-that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
     --HERBERT SPENCER

noclue

Re: Dungeon World AP and discussion on Virtual Play Podcast
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2012, 01:47:04 AM »
Yup. Another good episode. I like the way they take moments of play and discuss them, looking for interesting behaviors and for ways to improve their games.
James R.

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which can not fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance-that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
     --HERBERT SPENCER

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2012, 12:22:55 PM »
Am I the only one that thinks most of these recorded play sessions feel clunky?

I like listening to the sessions but the way they flow just makes me cringe.

Edit: I love the commentaries on this.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 12:38:11 PM by Dracones »

noclue

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2012, 03:47:02 AM »
I generally hate AP podcasts, but Virtual Play is the exception. I like the way Bill and Mel just focus on an excerpt that shows what they want to talk about and then discuss it in detail.
James R.

--HERBERT SPENCER