Feedback on a new "brief introduction"

• 4 Replies
Feedback on a new "brief introduction"
« on: July 27, 2012, 01:53:48 PM »
Happy Friday everyone!
I'm looking for feedback on a new "Brief introduction" (pg. 97-99 AW)
I've created one for the FACELESS for Con demo's.
(Obviously for players new to game to help them choose playbooks)

Here's the Faceless - what do you think?

Faceless are mysterious and deadly. If want to play someone dangerous, cryptic and enigmatic then play a faceless. Faceless have a variety of strange reality-bending, combat, and environmental moves. Warning: The faceless keeps secrets, beware who discovers them. Your secrets are your strength, but also your weakness.

Thanks, HankleVonCrankle

Re: Feedback on a new "brief introduction"
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2012, 02:18:01 PM »
I like it Hankle. Sums it up nicely. If it helps, I found this description online a while ago and think it works well too. Take or leave of it what you will. See you tomorrow!

The Faceless keeps going no matter the odds, no matter the punishment. If you want to be an unfeeling, unstoppable juggernaut, then the Faceless is for you.

Warning: Your mask defines you. If you want to be an expressive and likable kinda guy, then the Faceless might not be for you.

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2012, 02:32:33 PM »
I like it Hankle. Sums it up nicely. If it helps, I found this description online a while ago and think it works well too. Take or leave of it what you will. See you tomorrow!

The Faceless keeps going no matter the odds, no matter the punishment. If you want to be an unfeeling, unstoppable juggernaut, then the Faceless is for you.

Warning: Your mask defines you. If you want to be an expressive and likable kinda guy, then the Faceless might not be for you.

Thanks Pheylorn! I like this one too...I'll try and write up a combo! ; )

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2012, 04:13:18 PM »
Ok, here's the combo:

Faceless keep going no matter the odds, no matter the punishment. If want to play someone deadly and enigmatic then play a faceless. Faceless have a variety of reality-bending, combat, and environmental moves. Warning: your mask defines you - It’s your strength, but also your weakness. If you want to be expressive and likable, then the Faceless might not be for you.

what do you think?

Hankle

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2012, 04:27:11 PM »
Looks good to me! All three versions work well though, you can't go wrong with any of them. :)