South Bay Story Games Day -- 28 August 2010

• 1 Replies
South Bay Story Games Day -- 28 August 2010
« on: August 06, 2010, 08:25:09 PM »
Hello!

We at Story Games (http://story-games.com/forums/comments.php?DiscussionID=12489&page=1) are having a mini-con at Game Kastle in Santa Clara!

Come sign up to run and play in our games! We've got one AW game scheduled already, but it's full and we could use some more! The link up in the parens there has all the information you need, including links to the venue, sign-up sheet, google group, and original announcement thread. My link-fu on these forums is poor--please excuse my not having hyperlinked everything here for you.

Please join us! Come play or run or watch and meet local Story Gamers.

Re: South Bay Story Games Day -- 28 August 2010
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2010, 12:20:43 AM »
At this point, I'm willing to shamelessly abase myself with the begging: If you're in the Bay Area on the 28th, and you've ever MC'd AW, please, please, cherry on top, come on out and help us out at our minicon by running it there.

If I don't succeed in begging, the follow up hard move is that I will have to lose my Apocalypse Cherry by having my very first play of the game be MCing it for strangers, and look terrible by comparison to the other MCs, who know that they know what they're doing. Everyone will be embarrassed. Please help!