Hellium Buffalo's Actual Play

• 3 Replies
Hellium Buffalo's Actual Play
« on: July 10, 2012, 12:41:02 PM »
Hey, I just heard the actual play of these guys and I would like to share it:

http://heliumbuffalo.tumblr.com/

Do anybody know if they will continue doing it? And on a sidenote, why is there so few recorded APs? Come on, people, record it. I would do the same, but my rpg group speaks in portuguese, so I think it would not serve.

Re: Hellium Buffalo's Actual Play
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2012, 01:11:28 PM »
Do people tidy their audio APs at all? Listen to audio APs? I recorded some sessions in case I ever get inspired to type stuff up, but between the near-universal hatred of people for the sound of their own recorded voice, and the level of in-joking involved in any RP session, I sort of figured there was limited demand.

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2012, 01:28:28 PM »
I hate written AP. My friends who know english, they also prefere audio recorded. So, if anyone have a recorded AP of Monsterhearts, I'd like to hear it, if they would like to show. I'm thinking of recording mine, but I think no one would listen portuguese. Well, I will do it anyway, as soon as I got any kind of good recording device

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2012, 01:45:21 PM »
Do people tidy their audio APs at all? Listen to audio APs?

To be honest, I find it really difficult to listen to audio AP and stay tuned in. I think I need visual stimulation to remain connected with stories. I also suck at books-on-tape and phone conversations.

I listened to about half of the first session, and have plans to return and listen to more, should time ever afford itself to me.