Let's trade playbooks!

• 44 Replies
Let's trade playbooks!
« on: July 10, 2012, 07:56:30 AM »
Looking for: The Divine and the Snoop.

Can offer: The Summoned and Hard Case MotW playbooks; all AW limited edition playbooks; The Hollow, the Selkie and the Serpentine from MH.

Re: Let's trade playbooks!
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2012, 11:41:29 PM »
I'd be happy to swap you the Divine for the Hoarder (and the Marmot, if you have it), Ernesto.

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2012, 05:13:51 AM »
Give me a mail!

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2012, 04:24:56 PM »
I would also like to grab the Hard Case, Divine, Summoned, and Snoop playbooks.

I have the Angel (w/o final art), the Selkie, the Serpentine, and the Hollow for Monsterhearts to trade. When the Angel playbook is updated with it's final art, I can send that, too.

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2012, 12:59:41 PM »
Looking for: Especially the Summoned, though I'd also like the Snoop, Divine, Hard Case, and Action Scientist.

Can offer: I don't have much yet--I have the Hoarder and Touchstone for AW, and I'll have the Luchador (MotW playbook for preorders after IndieGoGo ended) when it's finished.

-John B.

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2012, 09:56:46 PM »
Looking for: Especially the Summoned, though I'd also like the Snoop, Divine, Hard Case, and Action Scientist.

Can offer: I don't have much yet--I have the Hoarder and Touchstone for AW, and I'll have the Luchador (MotW playbook for preorders after IndieGoGo ended) when it's finished.

-John B.

John,

If no one else has take you up on this yet, I'll gladly trade you the summoned for the Luchador.

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2012, 10:55:06 PM »
John,

If no one else has take you up on this yet, I'll gladly trade you the summoned for the Luchador.

Absolutely, urbwar! I just got the playbook today. I'll shoot you a message.

-John B.

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2012, 01:21:38 AM »

Absolutely, urbwar! I just got the playbook today. I'll shoot you a message.

-John B.

John,

Got your message/playbook, and yours is now sent. Thanks for the quick trade!

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2012, 04:53:00 AM »
Thanks to John trading the Luchador to me, I just made a trade on rpg.net, and the other person is going to give me both the snoop and divine.

So, once I get those, I'm willing to trade any 2 (snoop, Divine, Hardcase, Summoned and Luchador) for the Action Scientist.

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2012, 06:57:44 AM »
I can send you the Action Scientist for the Luchador. Is it fair?

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2012, 07:16:52 AM »
I can send you the Action Scientist for the Luchador. Is it fair?

If that was directed at me, then yes!

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2012, 07:45:42 AM »
It was! I’m sending you a private message right now.

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2012, 10:33:17 AM »

-John B.

It sounds like you've got a couple of these playbooks, but I'm interested in the Luchador.  I can offer the Summoned, the Hard Case, or the Action Scientist.  Interested?

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2012, 10:40:58 AM »
It sounds like you've got a couple of these playbooks, but I'm interested in the Luchador.  I can offer the Summoned, the Hard Case, or the Action Scientist.  Interested?

How about the Luchador for the Action Scientist? I'll send you a message.

-John B.

« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2012, 01:06:34 AM »
Greetings,

I'm looking for the following playbooks Action Scientist, Divine, Hard Case, Snoop, and Summoned.  I currently have the Luchador playbook available for trade for any of them.

Cheers,
Greymalken