Cthulhu + AW: Anyone heard about "tremulus" before?

• 2 Replies

Chroma

Cthulhu + AW: Anyone heard about "tremulus" before?
« on: June 19, 2012, 11:56:41 AM »
Looks like there's possibly a new horror hack in the works!  Anyone heard anything more about this?

http://realityblurs.com/wordpress/?p=4091

"tremulus is a storytelling game of lovecraftian horror.  Since the earliest parts of the year, I have allowed it to grow and gestate into something different from anything I’ve developed before or anything my studio has released. At its core, it is a pick up and play roleplaying game running on a modified design of Apocalypse World. You can get going in a matter of minutes—no more time than it takes to set up most board games—and each player needs only a pair of dice, a dossier, and an open mind.  The Keeper needs no dice whatsoever, only scratch paper, a pen, and a penchant for nightmare."
"If you get shot enough times, your body will actually build up immunity to bullets. The real trick lies in surviving the first dozen or so..."
-- Pope Nag, RPG.net - UNKNOWN ARMIES

Re: Cthulhu + AW: Anyone heard about "tremulus" before?
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2012, 05:42:53 PM »
"tremulus" is under development by Sean Preston and the crew over at Reality Blurs with the goal of creating a story-telling, rules-light Mythos extravaganza.

It's a bit early to know the details, but searching the Reality Blurs site via the link above will produce tremulus fruit.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 05:47:28 PM by lordmhor »
That which does not kill us makes us linger.

Re: Cthulhu + AW: Anyone heard about "tremulus" before?
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2012, 09:11:08 PM »
Hey Guys!

Chroma, I'll be hooking you up shortly. I wanted to swing by here first!

Lord Mhor, I just need your disclosure pledge and you're in.

Best regards,

Sean

P.S. I started a new thread about tremulus. Let's group our comments there. Cool?

-->http://apocalypse-world.com/forums/index.php?topic=3035.0