New Playbook: The Turncoat

• 18 Replies
Re: New Playbook: The Turncoat
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2012, 10:56:11 PM »
There is some overlap between In the wind and Break and enter as well as the 9mm you can chose as weapon and as covert gear. It would be fun if Break and enter only worked getting in to places.

Thanks for this tip. Awesome.
We have the BILL OF RIGHTS. What we need is the BILL OF RESPONSIBILITIES.

silva

« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2012, 07:50:49 PM »
Hey Nick, your playbook layout is perfect.

Do you mind saying what tools did you use for making it ?

thanks!

« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2012, 07:06:20 PM »
I just take one of the original trifold play books (whichever is closest to what I want layout-wise) and edit it using Adobe Acrobat Pro. It's probably about the least efficient way of doing it, but I haven't taken the time to learn InDesign or anything else.  There are threads out there that discuss the various fonts used by the play books, but you can get them from the document properties in Acrobat. There's also a good explanation of the technique for making the cool B&W images somewhere, but I'm on my tablet right now and don't have the links handy...

Chroma

« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2012, 10:55:43 AM »
Looks awesome!  I'll be putting it into the mix!

One thing:

To mix up the required stats just a bit and to prevent, essentially, the duplication of "Eye on the door", why not have "In the wind" be based on Sharp instead of Cool?
"If you get shot enough times, your body will actually build up immunity to bullets. The real trick lies in surviving the first dozen or so..."
-- Pope Nag, RPG.net - UNKNOWN ARMIES