Fan-based upgrade of the Hack Character Sheets

• 4 Replies
Fan-based upgrade of the Hack Character Sheets
« on: December 11, 2011, 12:29:25 AM »
Hi All,
I really like Anarchangel's different way of doing XP and wanted to incorporate that on the character sheets. I also wanted a Letter-sized blank sheet that looked like the newer ones.
So here it is.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8017299/DungeonWorld_Classes_Ltr.pdf

A Few Points ------

Bookmarked!

Fonts used are all FREE! (from scratch build)

The document has layers - The 'New Highlights' layer shows Archangel's attack/stunt/defend etc. items underneath the highlight checkboxes. If you prefer the original method, just turn off the layer.

The 'choose xxxx' directives are made clear with a tint change and some separating rules. One of my new players felt the original sheet needed some clarity.

Other layout tweaks.

I have the CS5 file available too.

Re: Fan-based upgrade of the Hack Character Sheets
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2011, 10:43:29 AM »
Increased Font Size to make things more readable. A lot of other tweaks as well. You may not notice them, but they were bugging me. Just re-download.

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2011, 02:09:40 PM »
Nice job.

An opinion though, if i may. I think you could better separate the activity based highlights from the stats, as in my understanding, they don't relate to each other so strictly.

noofy

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2011, 02:46:30 PM »
Nice, Steve! Thanks for going to the effort. The font is reminiscent of the WHFRP font?
But I agree with Roland, perhaps there is room in the XP box? I don't know, it is rather a conundrum, I'm sure Sage and Adam will reveal their own addendum to the XP system soon.

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2011, 07:09:50 PM »
Yeah,
I considered a new spot for those highlight items, but saw those little highlight checkboxes and figured I shouldn't rock the format too much. I did put the items close to the stats they usually use, just as a quick help. I'll noodle about it for awhile. Maybe The Hold Area could be modified a bit to add the checks (and move the bonds section a bit). I am hoping Sage or Andy give some feedback before I make any other changes...