Rules questions[AW crowd control]

• 1 Replies
Rules questions[AW crowd control]
« on: October 07, 2011, 04:28:51 AM »
1) by brainer - I've seen somewhere idea about brain relay which was hanging on the telegraph pole to affect almost everyone around. Is it really supposed to work?
Should brainer be able to "go aggro" with his mind on a group of people? Does it depend on relay, or it's just how brainer does things? Will it be rollUnderFire before going aggro?(usual "problematic" modifyer)

2) by manipulate: same thing, trying to calm bunch of people and making them do what you want.

I'd really like to know how Lumpley wanted this to be, but other people's comments are appreciated as well

Chroma

Re: Rules questions[AW crowd control]
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2011, 09:19:29 AM »
1) by brainer - I've seen somewhere idea about brain relay which was hanging on the telegraph pole to affect almost everyone around. Is it really supposed to work?
Should brainer be able to "go aggro" with his mind on a group of people? Does it depend on relay, or it's just how brainer does things? Will it be rollUnderFire before going aggro?(usual "problematic" modifyer)

It should work, but considering a "group of people" should probably be considered a gang for such interactions, they're probably going to have the size to just suck it up, taking no damage at all... and go hunting for that Brainer who's giving them all low grade headaches.  *laugh*

2) by manipulate: same thing, trying to calm bunch of people and making them do what you want.

This should work too, but the PC is going to have to have leverage that affects the whole crowd, which may be problematic.  If there's no leverage, there's no chance of manipulation at all.
"If you get shot enough times, your body will actually build up immunity to bullets. The real trick lies in surviving the first dozen or so..."
-- Pope Nag, RPG.net - UNKNOWN ARMIES