barf forth apocalyptica > Apocalypse World

Playbook: The Gladiator

<< < (5/6) > >>

Ariel:
Hey if you want the pic all AW-ified, I can do that real easy!

Just let me know!

evilseanbot:
That would be great Nathan! Can you message me your email?

I've been thinking that 'Gladiator' is a less optimal title because its pretty generic. I like the aspect of the other playbook titles in that you read them and you think 'What exactly is that about?'. I'm not actually good with coming up with names, but I was thinking something along the lines of:
- The Headliner
- The Spectacle

Also creating yet another name list:
Crocodile, Matador, Slug, Captain Bloody Hands, Felon, Dandy, Seller, Pyramid, Endless Or Prime

Peaches, Molly, Marlene, Garbo, Medusa, Obsession, Glitter Bitch, 2-faced, Trooper,  Celeb, Ada Loveless Or Diva

Chroma:

--- Quote from: evilseanbot on October 06, 2011, 09:54:37 PM ---- The Spectacle
--- End quote ---

I quite like this playbook name!

My suggestions:

The Contender
The Slugger

I'd then put "Gladiator" in the list of actual name choices.

evilseanbot:
I decided to go with The Spectacle.

I made a tri-fold PDF. I'll give it to anyone who:

A) Is in a AW game this week, and will make it available as a character choice. Tell me about it if anyone uses it.

B) Sends me any of the weirder AW playbooks that I don't have already: J.Walton's expansions, the Heralds of hell other than the Horseman, the Marmot

C) Follows through on a charming social good project. I think these things are a little silly. I encourage silliness.

Chroma:

--- Quote from: evilseanbot on October 12, 2011, 06:26:07 PM ---B) Sends me any of the weirder AW playbooks that I don't have already: J.Walton's expansions, the heralds of hell, the Marmot
--- End quote ---

Email sent.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version