Operators, Gigs, and the Sex Move

• 4 Replies
Operators, Gigs, and the Sex Move
« on: September 01, 2011, 12:53:07 AM »
So, I'm thinking about playing an Operator in a potential AW game, and a question came up in discussion.

Does the Operator's sex move grant him +1juggling to go with that new gig he gets?

Chris

Re: Operators, Gigs, and the Sex Move
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 02:42:19 AM »
Moonlighting:

"Whenever you get a new gig, you get +1 juggling"
A player of mine playing a gunlugger - "So now that I took infinite knives, I'm setting up a knife store." Me - "....what?" Him - "Yeah, I figure with no overhead, I'm gonna make a pretty nice profit." Me - "......"

lumpley

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2011, 08:23:56 AM »
Yes indeed.

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2011, 05:07:30 PM »
I wondered about that: could a Fucking or Companionship - Gig and the obligation Gig you get from the sex move involve around the same character(s)? or is it one thing or the other?
a friend in need is a friend indeed

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2011, 02:39:56 PM »
Being another player's Companion and having that lead to sex could TOTALLY create that kind of double trouble.  Fucking, however, is usually done offscreen, rarely with only one person.  If I were MCing, having a Fucking gig and having sex with another PC would mean you'd handle the PC sex onscreen, even if you negotiated some barter for it, and the Fucking gig would represent trying to get some tail on the side.  The obligation gig would then be about keeping the other person happy while the fucking gig still represents keeping others happy, and juggling those two makes total sense to me- it just makes the catastrophe more fun/easy when it does happen.  Clear as mud?