New Stuff to Trade: The Mendicant, +Insight, That Ancient Serpent

• 2 Replies
Hey, so the Marmot is floating around, right?  Or it will be soon, I guess?

I'd like to trade for it and these are the things I have available:
  • a new supplemental playbook for the Touchstone, created for Elizabeth.  It's called the Mendicant and lets you treat acts of charity as barter.
  • a new micro-supplement called +Insight, containing some things I think about running and hacking AW.
  • a re-skin of AW as a body-horror crusaderpunk dragon-fighting thing called That Ancient Serpent, which uses the standard AW moves, just rearranged.

I'll trade these for other things too, if you've got 'em, though I have the other LE playbooks already, as far as I know. I'm especially interested in custom moves and playbooks that have been written for and actually used in your AW games, but I'll accept just about anything AW-related and a lot of stuff that's not.

Let me know what you've got and we'll work something out.

Chroma

Re: New Stuff to Trade: The Mendicant, +Insight, That Ancient Serpent
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 02:22:46 PM »
Hey, so the Marmot is floating around, right?  Or it will be soon, I guess?

Also, let's not forget - let's *not* forget, Dude - that keeping wildlife, an amphibious rodent, for uh, domestic, you know, within the city - that aint legal either.

Who gives a sh!t about the f#cking marmot!

---

Okay... what's "the Marmot"?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2011, 02:30:55 PM by Chroma »
"If you get shot enough times, your body will actually build up immunity to bullets. The real trick lies in surviving the first dozen or so..."
-- Pope Nag, RPG.net - UNKNOWN ARMIES

lumpley