Typo within new Dungeon World Hack PDF

• 6 Replies
Typo within new Dungeon World Hack PDF
« on: August 05, 2011, 06:28:44 PM »
Hey guys I was skimming through the new release of the Hack and I happened to notice that on page 27 (the monsters section) there was a little typo.

"Bakunawa
Serpents the swallow magic."

Figured I might just point that out since it is a fairly new release.

Re: Typo within new Dungeon World Hack PDF
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2011, 06:48:38 PM »
Fixed in the Adventurer's Guild release. Should read: serpents that swallow magic.

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2011, 12:22:31 AM »
Oh okay. I still haven't gotten an invite into the Guild, though I'm sure that Gencon has something to do with that.

sage

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2011, 05:28:00 PM »
Yeah, sorry, we've bee super busy. We only got back yesterday and Adam and I are both at work today, so we may be a bit slow.

The Hack PDF is also mildly out of date. We've been so busy with printing that we didn't get a chance to update it. Hopefully soon!

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2011, 11:48:08 AM »
Just a quick question on the "current" Hack version: is that the one labeled "11-03-06" at the bottom?

I also seem to have downloaded a "11-05-04" version at some point, but when re-downloading the Hack version (in the hopes of finding a newer one) it still seems to be the "11-03-06" version. Planning to pitch running a couple of sessions with friends this weekend, and it would be nice to have a recent version, especially since all the GenCon stories on various forums got me more interested in running this game :)

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2011, 09:50:08 PM »
I think the version on the site is out of date, because it still has damage attached to weapons instead of the classes.

sage

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2011, 07:24:57 PM »
Yes, we're working on an updated Hack. Soon, I hope. Just have to work out some computer issues first.