Question about Apocalypse World LE Playbooks

• 86 Replies
Re: Question about Apocalypse World LE Playbooks
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2011, 09:03:26 PM »
At last, my collection is complete!

That is, until Vincent releases another Limited Edition Playbook...

Speaking of which, are there any new LE Playbooks in the works?

lumpley

« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2011, 09:22:33 PM »
Always!

« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2011, 11:33:55 PM »
I come seeking Marmot. I had originally intended to support the Animal Detective game on kicktsarter but got too busy and didn't get to it before the deadline passed.  Anyways, I have all the other official LE playbooks for trade, as well as some fan made stuff such as the "valkyrie" and the "living god".

Please send me a message if you'd like to trade.

Chris

« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2011, 04:27:10 PM »
Sent
A player of mine playing a gunlugger - "So now that I took infinite knives, I'm setting up a knife store." Me - "....what?" Him - "Yeah, I figure with no overhead, I'm gonna make a pretty nice profit." Me - "......"

« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2011, 04:56:46 AM »
For what it's worth, I have none of the LE playbooks and I'm willing to trade my time / effort / embarrassment for any of them (especially the Maestro D). Any of you with them - here's a golden opportunity, make the hard move :)

Chroma

« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2011, 09:23:05 AM »
(especially the Maestro D). Any of you with them - here's a golden opportunity, make the hard move :)
Task and data sent via the Maelstrom...
"If you get shot enough times, your body will actually build up immunity to bullets. The real trick lies in surviving the first dozen or so..."
-- Pope Nag, RPG.net - UNKNOWN ARMIES

Madu

« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2011, 12:14:27 PM »
I'm here wheelin' and dealin' for the Marmot.  I'll swap you an existing limited playbook!  I'll give you, gratis and hoping for nothing but smirks in return, the Agent:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13772998/agent_v1_2_sm.pdf

I'll trifoldify and PDFicise your own playbook into official-seeming format, or put a character of your design in another Madu mashup* which may be charitably referred to as a "comic" —

*See also the stunningly successful1 Mouse Empires at BWHQ.

So there it is, deal of the century.  Tastier (and better for you!) than a slab of trash-roasted citydog with a side of rat-on-a-stick.

~Gary

[1] Not actually.

« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2011, 10:32:18 PM »
I have a deal for the Marmot book.

The deal is thus: If you want the Marmot book for me, you must solve a mystery. Maybe that's as simple as googling something you've always wondered about. Maybe it's as complicated as getting some guy on death row exonerated with DNA evidence. Regardless, it's your mystery. You decide whether or not it counts. When you solve it, tell me about it, here or by email to taogames@gmail.com and I'll give you a playbook.

yrs--
--Ben

P.S. Playbook also includes nifty GM notes.

Chroma

« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2011, 07:48:49 AM »
If you want the Marmot book for me

The mystery I want to solve is why you'd set a task for other people to give you the Marmot... *laugh*

***thinking cap on***

Ding!  Typo!

Sorry, couldn't resist!  :)
"If you get shot enough times, your body will actually build up immunity to bullets. The real trick lies in surviving the first dozen or so..."
-- Pope Nag, RPG.net - UNKNOWN ARMIES

« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2011, 12:44:20 PM »
Typo ... or is it?

yrs--
--Ben

P.S. Yeah, it actually is.

« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2011, 09:58:36 AM »
I provide tech support for engineers. I solve mysteries every day! Now to think of a good one and send an e-mail...
-Jeremiah

Ariel

« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2011, 01:59:32 AM »
Hello all,

Anyone looking for pretty much any of the playbooks, even the weirder stuff like the Spectacle, the Maleficent Seven expanded core, um, and all of Vincent's expect the Marmot, but you can get that elsewhere. I don't think I have the Grotesque just yet.

Anyways, I need good, thoughtful, critical feedback and custom moves for a hack I'm working on over here: http://apocalypse-world.com/forums/index.php?board=16.0 Especially, the basic moves thread.

For every 750 or so words and/or a mechanical insight or two, I'll send you a playbook, assuming I have it. It has to be thoughtful, critical, useful feedback, not just the first 750 words out of your mouth. Editing and quality ideas are key here.

Post it first, and then let me know you had ulterior motives. My email is in my profile.

Cheers,
« Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 02:18:54 AM by Nathan Orlando Wilson »

« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2011, 03:07:18 PM »
Hello!!!

I have Tri-folds/pdf's for; The Coot, The Rat-pack, The Spectacle, The AGENT, The Kid, and all of the LE playbooks (The MAESTRO D', The FACELESS, The QUARANTINE, The HOARDER, The TOUCHSTONE, The Marmot)

I'm looking to trade for

- Any of the Johnstone's Heralds of Hell playbooks (the Damned, the Haunted, the Horseman, the Last Child, and the Sorcerer, etc)
- Any unofficial playbooks made into tri-folds

Shoot me an email! - huntertothphoto@yahoo.com

« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2011, 09:17:56 PM »
Hello all!

I have the Maestro D, Quarantine, and the Touchstone. Looking for Faceless and Hoarder. Send me a message if you're interested.

Thanks!

« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2011, 03:00:44 PM »
Heya!

I am seeking the LE Playbooks. I only have the Touchstone. I tried over at rpg.net but no one responded. I guess I am getting into the trading game a little late. I just really haven't had a chance to do AW until now.

Any playbook love would be much appreciated and I am more than happy to trade the touchstone for any who still need it.