The Extra Playbooks

• 1 Replies
The Extra Playbooks
« on: April 06, 2011, 08:56:53 PM »
Dear Lumpley,

I live at the bottom of the world, in a little state called Tasmania, and my options for going to cons to play AW and exchange the other playbooks. Now I realise they were all related to various things, and if you want to keep them semi-exclusive to the people who got them that way that's perfectly fine and justified.
I just wanted to mention that I (and apparently a few other people on the forums here, judging from various posts) would be perfectly happy to buy a compilation PDF of the extra classes, because they look like fun, and I am in favour of fun.

Sincerely,
Charlie

Simon

Re: The Extra Playbooks
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 10:07:53 PM »
Hey Charlie!

I'm from Melbourne, myself, and know what a hassle it can be to get access to some of these things which are basically US exclusives. However! There are people willing to trade and exchange the limited edition playbooks if you go to this link right here: http://story-games.com/forums/comments.php?DiscussionID=13879&page=1

I'm waiting on Elizabeth to get back to me re: the Hoarder, and my project for tonight is getting a picture of myself with a rock.

Hope that helps!