[latest stuff] Playbooks and MC Sheet, final stretch

• 7 Replies
[latest stuff] Playbooks and MC Sheet, final stretch
« on: March 01, 2012, 07:49:02 AM »
Hello again everyone.

I've already posted this on g+, twitter and a thread on SG. It's been a long year. Too long. I'm now taking time off to finalize the mechanics.

This is what I consider the more or less "finished" version of the playbooks (minus layout, art, flavor text and all that), plus the sheet that the MC uses to run the game.

Playbooks: http://bit.ly/yGdoM1
MC Sheet: http://bit.ly/AayXCX

I need actual play and constructive feedback to rewrite the things that don't make sense, polish the wording. Maybe throw out or change a move or two that are broken and add a move or two where they're needed and that's it. Then comes the really hard bit: editing, art and layout.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 10:00:02 AM by Gregor Vuga »

Re: Playbooks and MC Sheet, final stretch
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2012, 12:56:51 AM »
The links seem to be broken for me. Anybody else having an issue?

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2012, 08:37:45 AM »
They seem to work, for me.

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2012, 10:49:07 AM »
I like the idea to use only 4 stats. However i think you should give us a more complete book, with pieces from the old one.
Make something with a little of setting, rules about how to play it, and i'll playtest it ;)

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2012, 06:22:23 AM »
The links seem to be broken for me. Anybody else having an issue?
Hello, did you try again since then? If you're still having trouble I can send you the files over email

Re: [latest stuff] Playbooks and MC Sheet, final stretch
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2012, 01:21:38 PM »
I have a question about the Man's Farmstead and Counting Beans moves.  What precisely do the - tags on the farmstead options signify?  Presumably that this is a cost, but I doubt it's one you're paying every time you produce, else you'd never get any net gain at all.  Converting goods 'according to your farmstead's capabilities'; what precisely is the intent behind 'according to the farmstead's capabilities'?  A little clarity would go a long way, here.

Re: [latest stuff] Playbooks and MC Sheet, final stretch
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2012, 07:12:39 AM »
I'd love to playtest the latest version of the rules, if you'd like to send them. I happen to have perfect timing for that at the moment. (Already pitched in for the finished work ;)